Zhongquo Day

Alright….I’m back. Everything works…comments are up, the old stuff is still here…some photos are missing…I probably won’t have that fixed for awhile. Oh yeah…as a bonus, M is gone…and I’m hoping it will stay that way.

Ah, where to start.

I’m pushing my second tour in China…this round I’ve made the absolutely brilliant decision to enter into the world of intensive language study…while balancing a full time job (although it is classified as ‘part-time’) and a couple of side gigs.

Yup.

12 Responses to Zhongquo Day

1. Sue says:

whoo hoo
    good to see you back, glad to see M gone! Looking forward to seeing some new stuff.

2. Alex B says:

YEAH! Glad to see you’re posting again! I was losing faith in being a Bryan Crosby fan, but alas, my faith was not in vain….or all for nothing…or some other silly cliched “faith-based” line.

3. Mel says:

I’m expecting a new re-vamped site B. A lot more colorful expression and explosive temperment from your part. Think you can handle that?

4. Mel says:

Hey Bry, I was just re-reading some of the past comments and came across one directed at me from M from april (movies). I havent read it until now but do you have any idea what he is talking about? Why did he decide to single me out? Anyways, just thought I’ld throw that in there. Are you going to be back in July for the wedding?

5. Barbara says:

Mel-I personally would be very afraid that he singled you out! Very afraid indeed:-) Bryan, glad to see you back. We’re always interested to hear of your new and exciting adventures!

6. Bryan says:

M is a nut job. As we say over here…mafan…mafan. If you’ve left your email on the comment sheet, you may or may not recieve shit from M. I’m sorry about that. As far as I know, that individual is unaware of my new domain!

7. Bryan says:

probably singled you out because of a somewhat vague relation between “Mel” and “M”…my best guess…

8. Barbara says:

Yesterday, I was re-reading all of the random comments previously left by “M”, and was laughing so hard at some of the responses. Bryan, Fraser, Jer and Doug; your wit consistently impresses me. Thanks for the laugh:-)

9. Fraser says:

B-Cros! Awesome to see you back online man.
    Me and Vince give a big shout out from the east side of Canada… we gotta go visit you there sometime, but first we have to hit up our boy Douggie’s wedding next summer! Any idea how long you’re there?

10. Steve-O says:

Hey cous,,, good too see ya is back online.

11. Bryan says:

thanks all…keep up the hits!

12. bill says:

whats up B? long time no talk…glad to see that ur blog is in full swing once again 🙂