Dumb

9 Responses to Dumb

1. M says:

Please read Bryan adams blog DEc.9 edition .Who are you ? Sorry cause You’re blog is alittle bit confusing Who

2. The real Bryan says:

“Who are you?”

If the title of this website failed to clarify that for you, you could try linking over to http://www.bryancrosby.ca/about.htm

That should provide adequate information.

After linking over to Bryan Adams blog and reading his Dec. 9th entry, I think the more appropriate question is…who are you?

3. M says:

Well, well I got it .it’s just the qoute about bryan adams that made me so confused and paranoid .

Because of this could You help me find the real one .

I tried so many ways to find an e-mail of him through internet e-mail finder but I wasn’t succesful .Who Are Yuo is , I think an insult rather . .but be generous toward me this time

4. M says:

I will never be stalking him anymore .I’m tired of what I’ve done .I just want him to read the blog .That’s all

5. M says:

I believe that I’m the one he’s looking for . you’re soulmate is a duplicate version of yours .Just like him I’m talented too …….

Please e-mail me so that we could talk further ….

I Have problems about purchasing my way through to him . I had my passport but I got no money for a tour to U.S, and audition myself .It’s like shaniah twain R.J. lange story .two unbelievable people together , Got it ?

6. Bryan says:

While we share the same first name, Bryan Adams and myself share a different family name, therefore there is no relation.

I’m sorry but I can’t help you in your quest.

7. Bill says:

??? wow

8. Doug says:

Damn B, He found you… and all the way in China… you try to get out of the starlight just for a bit and people go crazy thinking about you.. you should probably at least give the guy an autograph or something for his troubles.